Ooops, I did it again! This was supposed to be the post for #570….
So, first of all, for those of you waiting with baited breath, here is the first set of scrubs that I made all those weeks ago:
It would seem that I’ve also inadvertently completed Julia’s challenge to finish an old project. I had a couple of old Stampin’ Up! card kits that I’d never used so I’ve now made 36 cards to go with the scrubs when they’re handed out.
I also made a few bags from pillowcases and by the time this goes live I’ll have made some more from a duvet cover as we’ve been asked to make some for ambulance crews.
Just as I was sitting down to finish this off my pre-order from Stampin’ Up! arrived. As a demonstrator, I can order stuff before the new catalogue goes live on June 3rd. Very Versailles is carrying over from the current catalogue but the rest are all new.
Right, I need to get out for some exercise and deliver a couple of birthday cards. Hwyl fawr am y tro!